Metabolic Drive Vanilla, Old Fashioned Oats, PB2, Raspberry Preserves, Raspberries.
- 4 Servings Metabolic Drive Vanilla
- 1 Cup Old Fashioned Oats
- 96 g PB2 (Defatted Peanut-Butter Powder)
- 1/2 Teaspoon Salt
- 1/2 Teaspoon Cinnamon
- 12 fl oz Water
- 1/4 Cup Raspberry Preserves (No Sugar Added)
- 1 Cup Fresh or Frozen Raspberries
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Make batter by mix the cookie ingredients together in a bowl.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and lightly spray with coconut oil.
- Pour the batter onto the center of the baking sheet slowly. Spread until it's roughly the size of a medium pizza. Don't spread too thinly or it won't be able to hold toppings.
- Thaw out the frozen raspberries by running them under warm water. Then drain and blot them dry. If you use fresh berries, then just rinse and dry them.
- Slice, chop, or mash up the raspberries and mix them with the preserves. Spread on cookie.
- Use a pizza cutter and slice into even pieces.
- Top with sliced banana instead of preserves.
- Use Metabolic Drive chocolate instead of vanilla for a peanut-butter cup flavor.
- Add nuts for crunch.
Frequently Bought Together