Tempted to splurge? Kill your cravings with a double dose of protein. Get the easy recipe here.
It's easy to avoid junk food when the alternatives taste better. Turn this childhood favorite into a grown up dessert... one that fuels gains.
- 2 scoops vanilla Metabolic Drive® Protein
- 1/2 cup Jif peanut powder (de-fatted peanut butter)
- 1 cup old fashioned oats
- 1 cup water
- 1/2 cup Splenda or sweetener of choice
- 1/4 cup chopped pecans
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 heaping cup fresh or frozen berries
- Optional: coconut flakes
- Mix everything but the berries together.
- Layer that mixture with berries in a glass mug.
- Top with coconut flakes if you'd like.
- Chill in the fridge for a couple of hours.
Makes two smaller servings or one fairly large one.
Frequently Bought Together