High-protein cookies with no added sugar. Easy to make too. Get the recipe here.
Not exactly your grandma's oatmeal cookies, although you might be able to convince her to make these for you.
- 1 Teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 Teaspoon Himalayan salt
- 1 Tablespoon cinnamon
- 1/2 Teaspoon allspice
- 1 Teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 Scoops vanilla Metabolic Drive® Protein
- 1 Banana
- 1 Cup unsweetened apple sauce
- 3 Egg whites
- 3 Cups oatmeal (old fashioned rolled oats, not instant)
- 1/2 Cup dark chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Line cookie sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
- Whisk together dry ingredients in a bowl.
- In a separate bowl, mash the banana with a fork and add in your wet ingredients.
- Combine both bowls and mix well. Refrigerate for 10 minutes.
- Place heaping tablespoons onto the cookie sheet a couple of inches apart from each other. You should get about 10 cookies.
- Bake for 13-15 minutes depending on your oven. You'll know they're done when the outside edge of the cookie is golden brown, while the center is still soft.
- Cool for 10 minutes before putting them in your face.
Nutritional Info Per Cookie
- Calories: 113
- Protein: 7.4 grams
- Fat: 3 grams
- Net Carbs: 13 grams
Frequently Bought Together