Whip up a batch of these minty, high-protein cookies and put them in your face right now.
Chocolate and mint. Lots of protein. No added sugar. No Girl Scouts required. Fire up the oven!
- 1 Cup Bob's Red Mill low-carb baking mix
- 1/2 Teaspoon baking powder
- 1 Teaspoon sea salt
- 1 Cup Metabolic Drive® Protein, chocolate
- 2 Tablespoons dark cocoa
- 4 Tablespoons chocolate PB2 (powdered peanut butter)
- 1 Teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 Tablespoon peppermint extract
- 4 Egg whites
- 1 Cup unsweetened apple sauce
- 1/2 Cup dark chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit and line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Spray it with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine low-carb baking mix, baking powder, sea salt, Metabolic Drive, cocoa powder, and PB2.
- In a separate bowl, mix vanilla extract, peppermint extract, egg whites, and apple sauce.
- Combine your wet and dry mixtures together with an electric mixture, or just use a large spoon and some elbow grease.
- Once you have a smooth cookie dough, fold in the chocolate chips.
- Scoop out a tablespoon of the mixture and place onto the baking sheet to form a cookie. Make 12. Bake for 10-12 minutes depending on how savage your oven is.
Nutrition Info Per Cookie
- Calories: 102
- Protein: 12 grams
- Fat: 2 grams
- Carbs (net): 8 grams
Frequently Bought Together