Training and diet not enough shed that last bit of fat around your belly? There are a few supps proven to eliminate trouble spots.
No supplement will ignite the fat burning switch alone. You need to handle your business in the kitchen and gym first. But I'd be lying if I said supplements weren't a key component when it comes to eliminating trouble spots. You need the training (flames) and a caloric deficit (fuel), but proper supplementation will serve as lighter fluid, accelerating fat loss.
The best way to get more beta-receptors through supplementation is to take supplements or eat foods that'll increase the fat-releasing hormones that bind beta-receptors.
Here are a few to try:
- Capsaicin: Capsaicin is the ingredient in chilies that give them their heat. It boosts fat loss and increases metabolic rate by increasing fat-releasing hormones.
- Yohimbine: Yohimbine and yohimbe-containing products like Hot-Rox® Extreme enhance fat burning by counteracting alpha-receptors on fat cells. When you combine targeted training, fasting, and yohimbine supplementation, then fat loss, especially in stubborn areas, is enhanced.
- Green Tea Extract: Drinking green tea will have the same effect. Green tea has a thermogenic effect that influences fat-release and burning.
- Caffeine: Your morning cup of coffee could do the trick here as long as you keep it black. Caffeine binds to fat cells in order to enhance lipolysis.
- Conjugated Linoleic Acid (CLA): CLA, like that found in Flameout®, inhibits the fat-storing enzyme lipoprotein lipase (LPL) so that fat will be more readily available to burn instead of stored. CLA is also a potent anti-inflammatory, boosting overall health and joint inflammation during your cut.