Eat more protein. Here's an easy, no sugar added, ridiculously tasty way to do it.
Scientific fact: Anything called "chunky monkey" is going to be delicious. Here's how to make a chunky-monkey microwave cake that won't turn YOU into chunky monkey.
- 1 large egg
- 1 small banana, mashed
- 1 scoop (30g) Metabolic Drive® Protein, banana flavor
- Small handful of halved walnuts
- Small handful of organic dark chocolate chips
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- Pinch of salt
- Tablespoon of Splenda or low-calorie sweetener of choice (optional)
- Spray coconut oil or similar (for coating mug or bowl)
- Spray a large microwave-safe mug or small bowl with coconut oil.
- Add all the ingredients to the mug or bowl and mix together. Be sure to mash up the banana with a fork or whisk. A slightly soft, speckled banana works best.
- Microwave for 2-3 minutes. Cooking time will depend on the power of your microwave and the thickness of your mug or bowl. The mixture will rise, then fall.
- Allow to cool for a minute, slip the cake out of the mug or bowl, add the optional topping below, and enjoy.
Here's an easy topping that'll almost double the protein content:
Frequently Bought Together