Pumpkin, banana, and chocolate? Sounds like flavors that don't go together, but somehow this works, and it tastes like magic. It reminds us of Starbucks "Pumpkin & Pepita Loaf," but for about one-quarter of the calories, twice the protein, and even more flavor.
- 1 small ripe banana
- 3 scoops chocolate Metabolic Drive Protein
- 1/2 cup baking Splenda
- 1.5 cups canned pumpkin
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Tiny splash of vanilla (optional)
- Dash of cinnamon (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Mash the banana in a mixing bowl until it's pulverized.
- Add all other ingredients to bowl and mix completely.
- Spray a bread loaf pan with coconut oil.
- Evenly distribute the batter to the pan.
- Bake for 55 minutes to 1 hour.
Calories & Macros
- Servings 6
- Calories 98
- Protein 12g
- Carbs 12g
- Fat .5g