Eat peach cobbler for breakfast and fuel your day! These have no added sugar, no flour, and more than three times the protein of an average muffin.
- 2 cups old-fashioned oats
- 3 scoops vanilla Metabolic Drive Protein
- 1.5 cans peaches (no sugar added, 14.5 oz cans), chopped
- 1 cup liquid reserved from canned peaches
- 1 cup baking Splenda
- 1 whole egg
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Add all the dry ingredients to a bowl and stir: oats, MD protein powder, Splenda, baking soda, cinnamon, and salt.
- Reserve 1 cup of the water and juice from the canned peaches. Add it to the bowl.
- Add the remaining wet ingredients: peaches, egg, vanilla extract.
- Spray large muffin tins with coconut oil and add mixture.
- Bake for 25 minutes. Increase baking temperature to 385 and place on the top rack for a couple of extra minutes for a browned top.
Calories & Macros
- Servings 6
- Calories 200
- Protein 16g
- Carbs 23g (Fiber 3g)
- Fat 3g