Only Elite Supplements for Elite Athletes
Metabolic Drive® fat-burning protein is a unique blend of thermogenic micellar casein and fast-acting whey isolate, making it ideal for building muscle and losing fat. The best-selling formula also tastes so good that high-end food companies and smoothie bars use it to make their products. It's the "secret ingredient" for delivering a genuinely fortified gourmet experience that's impossible to get from solid foods alone. Metabolic Drive® protein also provides a blend of the most technically advanced and highest-quality proteins, making it the ultimate muscle building, performance-enhancing tasty nutrition. Contains no hidden fillers.*
Fuels Muscle & Strength
& Fat Loss*
Recovery & Immunity*
The Fat-Burning Effects of Award-Winning Protein
Replacing a meal or two every day with a Metabolic Drive® shake will help shed excess fat without feeling deprived. Adding a couple of Metabolic Drive® shakes per day will also give your body the extra protein it needs to build muscle and perform at its best.*
Whether your goal is losing fat or gaining muscle, adding more protein to your diet will help get you closer to your goal. Here's why:
- Diets higher in specialized, lean protein lead to greater fat loss. One reason for this is because protein is filling. It satisfies hunger and naturally reduces calorie intake, making it an effective appetite suppressant. On top of that, it's difficult for your body to convert protein into body fat, even in very high amounts, which means you can eat a lot of lean protein, feel full and satisfied, and still lose fat.*
- Protein burns almost twice the calories digesting compared to carbohydrates and fats. Eating protein is thermogenic and can lead to a higher metabolic rate, which means greater fat loss when dieting and less fat gain when overfeeding to build muscle.*
- Without adequate protein, muscle building halts, strength gains are slow or nonexistent, and athletic performance is impaired.*
- Protein is essential for preserving muscle and sustaining metabolic rate. Without a steady supply of consumed protein, the body breaks down its muscle to meet its demand. A diet higher in protein prevents this loss.*
Micellar casein is an undenatured milk protein microfiltered to remove whey, fat, and carbohydrate. It's slow-digesting and the superior protein for sustaining protein synthesis, building muscle, and stimulating metabolism for losing fat.* Learn More
Whey Protein Isolate
Whey protein isolate is often used for peri-workout nutrition because it's a top source of fast-acting essential amino acids. It has most of the lactose (carbohydrate) and fat filtered out, making it ideal for jumpstarting protein synthesis and the body recomposition process.* Learn More
CHOCOLATE SUPPLEMENT FACTS
Amount Per Serving % Daily Value
Ingredients: Whey protein isolate, micellar casein, cocoa (alkalized), natural flavors, sunflower oil powder (high linoleic sunflower seed oil, tapioca dextrin), soy lecithin, potassium chloride, cellulose gum, sucralose.
VANILLA SUPPLEMENT FACTS
Amount Per Serving % Daily Value
Ingredients: Whey protein isolate, micellar casein, natural flavors, sunflower oil powder (high linoleic sunflower seed oil, tapioca dextrin), soy lecithin, potassium chloride, cellulose gum, sucralose.
Combine one or more scoops with water and mix thoroughly in a blender or shaker. Use the following guidelines for mixing:
|1 (30g)||22 g||8 oz|
|2 (60g)||44 g||16 oz|
|3 (90g)||66 g||24 oz|
Do you have examples of gourmet foods made with Metabolic Drive?
Yes, we have a Lean-Built Desserts Recipe book you can download for free and a YouTube Lean-Built playlist showing how to make some of our best desserts. Here's one of the videos:
- Boirie Y et al. Slow and fast dietary proteins differently modulate postprandial protein accretion. Proc Natl Acad Sci USA. 1997 Dec 23;94(26):14930-5. doi: 10.1073/pnas.94.26.14930.
- Hayes A et al. Effect of whey protein isolate on strength, body composition and muscle hypertrophy during resistance training. Curr Opin Clin Nutr Metab Care. 2008 Jan;11(1):40-4. doi: 10.1097/MCO.0b013e3282f2a57d.
- Duarte NM et al. Intake of whey isolate supplement and muscle mass gains in young healthy adults when combined with resistance training: a blinded randomized clinical trial (pilot study). J Sports Med Phys Fitness. 2020 Jan;60(1):75-84. doi: 10.23736/S0022-4707.19.09741-X. Epub 2019 Sep 23.
- Pal S et al. Effects of whey protein isolate on body composition, lipids, insulin and glucose in overweight and obese individuals. Br J Nutr. 2010 Sep;104(5):716-23. doi: 10.1017/S0007114510000991. Epub 2010 Apr 9.
Solid product. Taste great and you stay full a long time.