Explore More Ingredients
Selenium is a trace mineral famous for being a powerful antioxidant and its ability to increase the telomere length, making it a legitimate longevity supplement.*
Selenium is a trace mineral famous for being a powerful antioxidant and its ability to increase the telomere length of human leukocytes, thereby making it a legitimate longevity supplement.*
- Supports testosterone production*
- Increases telomere length*
- Enhances work capacity*
- Provides potent antioxidant protection*
- Selenium is a trace element known as a natural testosterone booster, along with the whole mineral team working together.*
- Selenium is a powerful antioxidant that increases the telomere length of human leukocytes, making it a legitimate longevity supplement.*
- Selenium increases work capacity by blunting oxidative stress caused by strenuous exercise. While selenium deficiencies are rare, taking additional amounts may enhance athletic performance.*
- Margaritis I et al. Increase in selenium requirements with physical activity loads in well-trained athletes is not linear. Biofactors. 2005;23(1):45-55.
- Paur I et al. Tomato-based randomized controlled trial in prostate cancer patients: Effect on PSA. Clin Nutr. 2017 Jun;36(3):672-679.
- Shu Y et al. Association of dietary selenium intake with telomere length in middle-aged and older adults. Clin Nutr. 2020 Oct;39(10):3086-3091.
Products Containing Selenium
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.