BCAA Structured Peptides
- Are far superior to standard free form amino acids.*
- Produce 250 percent greater muscle growth than regular BCAA.*
- Provide enhanced bioavailability.*
- Absorb faster and are better utilized by the body.*
- Are ultra-pure and highly concentrated.*
Leucine: The Anabolic Spike
BCAA Structured Peptides includes 1175 mg of leucine, by far the most important amino acid for lifters and athletes. Leucine has a 10 times greater impact on protein synthesis than any other amino acid.*
Leucine essentially "turns on" muscle protein synthesis which stimulates muscle growth. Leucine is unique in its ability to stimulate skeletal muscle protein synthesis.*
3 Steps to Superior BCAA
Biotest Structured Peptides are produced from peptide enhanced whey-protein isolate, utilizing a three-step process:
- Whey-protein isolate is hydrolyzed into very small peptide forms using selective enzymes to break apart targeted leucine peptide and BCAA-peptide bonds.*
- Afterward, small peptide formations are extracted from the hydrolyzed whey by passing the mixture through a series of filters, ending with nanofiltration.*
- Next, the nano-mixture undergoes a final reaction phase to further enhance its total leucine and BCAA content.*
The end result is a highly refined mixture of leucine and BCAA di- and tripeptides that provides the body with the greatest effects from leucine/BCAA supplementation.*
Di- and Tripeptide Science
Unlike regular free-form amino acids, the uptake of di- and tripeptides is achieved through a very specific, high-capacity intestinal transporter (PEPT-1), which can lead to a larger and more rapid spike in blood levels of these crucial anabolic signals.*
How to Use BCAA Structured Peptides
There are several effective usage protocols to choose from:
- Consume one scoop (5 grams) with meals.
- Consume between meals for accelerated recovery and enhanced protein synthesis.*
- Add to any protein shake to "spike" the anabolic effects.*
- Consume one serving before bed to facilitate recovery from training.*
- Take one serving before and after workouts to support an anabolic stimulus and reduce perceived effort and mental fatigue during prolonged exercise.*
- Use during strict fat-loss diets to prevent muscle loss (catabolism) and metabolism slowdown.*
- Blomstrand E, Ek S, Newsholme EA. – Influence of ingesting a solution of branched chain amino acids on plasma and muscle concentrations of amino acids during prolonged submaximal exercise. Nutrition 1996;12:485-490.
- Blomstrand E, Hassmen P, Ek S, et al. – Influence of ingesting a solution of branched chain amino acids on perceived exertion during exercise. Acta Physiol Scand. 1997;159:41-49.
- Blomstrand E, Hassmen P., et al. – Administration of branched chain amino acids during sustained exercise-effects on performance and plasma concentration of some amino acids. Eur J Appl Physiol 1991;63:83-88.
- Blomstrand E, Saltin B. – BCAA intake affects protein metabolism in muscle after but not during exercise in humans. Am J Physiol Endocrinol Metab. 2001 Aug;281(2):E365-74.
- Candeloro N, Bertini I, Melchiorro G, DeLorenzo A. – Effects of prolonged administration of branched chain amino acids on body composition and physical fitness. Minerva Endocrinol 1995;20(4):217-223.
- Layman DK, Baum JI. – Dietary protein impact on glycemic control during weight loss. J Nutr. 2004 Apr;134(4):968S-73S.
- Madsen K, Maclean DA. Et al. – Effects of glucose, glucose plus branched chain amino acids, or placebo on bike performance over 100 km. J Appl Physiol. 1996;81:2644-2650.
- Mourier A, Bigard AX, deKerviler E, et al. – Combined effects of caloric restriction and branched chain amino acid supplementation on body composition and selected performance parameters in elite wrestlers. Int J Sports Med. 1997;18:47-55.
- Shimomura Y, Murakami T, Nakai N, Nagasaki M, Harris RA. – Exercise promotes BCAA catabolism: effects of BCAA supplementation on skeletal muscle during exercise. J Nutr. 2004 Jun;134(6 Suppl):1583S-1587S.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Disclaimer: Individual results may vary.