Hot-Rox® Extreme is the stubborn fat solution targeting the belly, hips, and thighs. The formula promotes lean-mass gains and boosts mood and sense of well-being. It's for those who want to lose fat quickly, keep their hard-earned muscle, and feel great doing it. It's like taking a happy pill that makes fat disappear and muscle reappear. The potentiated formula contains five potent researched-backed ingredients.*
- Increases TSH, which leads to an increase in metabolic rate*
- Activates HSL, which leads to triglycerides being released and burned as fat*
- Increases cyclase activity, which causes fat to be burned*
- Targets fat loss in the belly, hips, and thighs*
- Boosts cyclic AMP and metabolism*
- Increases nitrogen retention increasing muscle mass*
Who Should Take Hot-Rox?
- Men and women with stubborn areas of fat around the belly, love handles, or lower body.*
- People who want to lose fat but retain lean muscle and keep their metabolisms burning hot.*
- Dieters who want to boost energy and mood.*
- Competitive bodybuilders and other physique athletes: figure, bikini, men's physique etc.*
Per 2 Capsules:
- Forskolin 20 mg
- Yohimbine HCl 6 mg
- Raspberry Ketone 300 mg
- Natural Caffeine 300 mg
- Piperine 5 mg
Forskolin – The Anabolic Thermogenic*
Forskolin is one of the most researched natural ingredients showing the most significant benefits for burning fat and building muscle. Studies find forskolin substantially increases cyclic AMP, cyclase activity, and thyroid hormone. A large 12-week study shows that forskolin subjects lost an average of 9.9 pounds of fat compared to the placebo group's loss of only a little over 1 pound. And the forskolin group built 8.2 pounds of muscle compared to the placebo group's muscle gain of 3.5 pounds.*
Yohimbine HCl – The Stubborn Fat-Lump Remover*
Yohimbine HCl takes spot reduction from a dream to a reality. Yohimbine is a potent alpha-2 adrenergic antagonist. Antagonizing (or blocking) these receptors enhances lipolysis in areas otherwise resistant to fat loss. In other words, yohimbine decreases fat mass in the belly, hips, and thighs.
Raspberry Ketone – The Fat Slicer*
Studies show raspberry ketone uniquely stimulates lipolysis in white fat and the activity of fat-burning brown adipose tissue. It enables fat loss by causing hormone-sensitive lipase to translocate within the fat cell. Once in the fat cell, hormone-sensitive lipase (an enzyme) slices apart fat molecules into various fatty acids in preparation for fat metabolism. This fat-slicing activity is the limiting factor in lipolysis within the cell, meaning you can't lose fat without this enzyme, and raspberry ketone delivers it.*
Natural Caffeine – The Potentiator
The formula includes natural caffeine, from Coffea arabica beans, for its well-known research-backed effects boosting energy and potentiating cyclic AMP and the other active compounds in the formula.
Piperine – The Fat Blocker
The formula also includes piperine (from black-pepper extract) for its ability to enhance nutrient bioavailability and block white fat-cell formation (Park UH, 2012).
Amount Per Serving % Daily Value
Other Ingredients: Rice flour, hypromellose (vegetable capsule), rice hull concentrate, L-leucine.
- Take one or two capsules per day on an empty stomach with 8 oz of water.
- Don't exceed two capsules in any 24-hour period.
- Godard MP et al. Body composition and hormonal adaptations associated with forskolin consumption in overweight and obese men. Obesity Research. August 2005. DOI: 10.1038/oby.2005.162.
- Scarpace PJ, Matheny M. Thermogenesis in brown adipose tissue with age: post-receptor activation by forskolin. Pflugers Arch. 1996 Jan;431(3):388-94.
- Majeed M et al. Diterpene forskolin: A possible new compound for reduction of body weight by increasing lean body mass. Nutraceuticals, March/April 2002, pp. 6-7.
- Kamath. Efficacy and Safety of Forslean in Increasing Lean Body Mass. Department of Ayurvedic Medicine, Kasturba Medical College, Manipal, India, 2005.
- Tsugiyoshi. Clinical report on root extract of Perilla Plant (coleus forskohlii) in reducing body fat. Asanto Institute, Tokyo, Japan, 2001.
- Park UH et al. Piperine, a component of black pepper, inhibits adipogenesis by antagonizing PPARγ activity in 3T3-L1 cells. J Agric Food Chem. 2012 Apr 18;60(15):3853-60. doi: 10.1021/jf204514a. Epub 2012 Apr 6.
- Kim J et al. Piperine enhances carbohydrate/fat metabolism in skeletal muscle during acute exercise in mice. Nutr Metab (Lond). 2017; 14: 43. Published online 2017 Jul 4. doi: 10.1186/s12986-017-0194-2.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Disclaimer: Individual results may vary.