By using MD protein and powdered peanut butter, these muffins have fewer calories, fewer carbs, and twice the protein as most healthy muffin recipes. But all the flavor is still there!
- 3 small, ripe bananas (or 2 large bananas)
- 1 cup vanilla Metabolic Drive Protein
- 1 cup PB2 powdered peanut butter (at Amazon)
- 1 cup baking Splenda
- 1 cup of water
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Coconut oil spray
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Mash bananas into a big mixing bowl.
- Add all other ingredients. Mix until a batter forms.
- Add to 10 muffin cups sprayed with coconut oil. We used silicon cups.
- Bake for about 20 minutes.
Calories & Macros
- Servings 10
- Calories 110
- Protein 11g
- Carbs 12g (Fiber 3g)
- Fat 1.5g