"I've done lots, like maybe close to 100, races, mountain bike races, long-distance kayak races, adventure races, etc. - from 5 hours in duration to races over 10 days. A long time ago, I stopped using energy bars at all. I went to dried fruit, nuts, jerky, and pemmican, and I still use those foods. This, however, is the first, maybe only, energy bar that feels like I'm getting what I need when I ingest it. Taking this to my next race. Love this bar!"- Robert F. Verified Buyer
FINi BAR isn't an ordinary protein or energy bar. Finibar is high-performance food for fueling maximum work capacity during challenging workouts and competitions. Finibar tastes like a candy bar but is made with science-backed functional proteins and carbs for mind-blowing performances and increased muscular pumps.*
Science-Backed Functional Proteins & Carbs*
& Strength Development*
Fuels Intense Training
Recovery & Immunity*
- Provides sustained high-level energy*
- Protects against muscle damage*
- Boosts metabolism*
- Promotes fat burning*
- Supports muscular active hydration*
- Soothes the digestive system*
Isomaltulose is a low-glycemic carbohydrate from beet juice that promotes active rehydration and improves fat oxidation, prompting the body to burn fat for energy.* Learn More
Micellar casein is an undenatured milk protein microfiltered to remove whey, fat, and carbohydrate. It's slow-digesting and the superior protein for sustaining protein synthesis, building muscle, and stimulating metabolism for losing fat.* Learn More
Whey Protein Isolate
Whey protein isolate is often used for peri-workout nutrition because it's a top source of fast-acting essential amino acids. It has most of the lactose (carbohydrate) and fat filtered out, making it ideal for jumpstarting protein synthesis and the body recomposition process.* Learn More
PEANUT BUTTER NUTRITION FACTS
Amount Per Serving
Ingredients: Peanuts, protein blend (whey protein isolate, milk protein isolate, whey protein crisps [whey protein isolate, whey protein concentrate, tapioca starch, calcium carbonate, sunflower lecithin]), isomaltulose, vegetable glycerine, maltodextrin, brown rice syrup, grape juice, oats, canola oil, natural flavors, caramel color, sunflower lecithin, sea salt, almonds, sucralose.
U.S. FDA ALLERGENS: CONTAINS MILK, PEANUT, TREE NUTS (ALMOND).
CHOCOLATE NUTRITION FACTS
Amount Per Serving
Ingredients: Protein blend (whey protein crisps [whey protein isolate, whey protein concentrate, tapioca starch, calcium carbonate, sunflower lecithin], milk protein isolate, whey protein isolate), isomaltulose, vegetable glycerine, maltodextrin, cocoa powder (processed with alkali), oats, brown rice syrup, palm fruit oil, grape juice, unsweetened chocolate, almonds, natural flavors, sunflower lecithin, sea salt, sucralose.
U.S. FDA ALLERGENS: CONTAINS MILK, PEANUT, TREE NUTS (ALMOND).
Make sure to drink plenty of liquids when eating a Finibar to take advantage of the active-hydration effect, loading working muscle with nutrient-dense fluids.*
Here are the best times to eat a Finibar:*
- Before, during, and after workouts and competitions*
- While hiking or camping*
- During school or work*
- Any time you need a functional nutrient boost*
Can I eat Finibars anytime or just before workouts or competition?
While Finibars are designed to fuel workouts and competitive events, you can eat them whenever you want a healthy protein snack containing functional, low-glycemic carbs.
Can I consume more than one per day?
You certainly can.
- Amano T et al. Effects of isomaltulose ingestion on postexercise hydration state and heat loss responses in young men. Exp Physiol. 2019 Oct;104(10):1494-1504.
- de Groot E et al. Efficacy of Isomaltulose Compared to Sucrose in Modulating Endothelial Function in Overweight Adults. Nutrients. 2020 Jan 3;12(1):141.
- König D et al. Substrate Utilization and Cycling Performance Following Palatinose Ingestion: A Randomized, Double-Blind, Controlled Trial. Nutrients. 2016 Jul;8(7):390.
- Lightowler H et al, Changes in Weight and Substrate Oxidation in Overweight Adults Following Isomaltulose Intake During a 12-Week Weight Loss Intervention: A Randomized, Double-Blind, Controlled Trial. Nutrients. 2019 Oct 4;11(10):2367.
- Lina BAR et al. Isomaltulose (Palatinose®): a review of biological and toxicological studies. Food Chem Toxicol. 2002 Oct;40(10):1375-81.
- Miyashita M et al. The effects of isomaltulose ingestion on gastric parameters and cycling performance in young men. J Exerc Sci Fit. 2019 Jul;17(3):101-107.
- Boirie Y et al. Slow and fast dietary proteins differently modulate postprandial protein accretion. Proc Natl Acad Sci USA. 1997 Dec 23;94(26):14930-5. doi: 10.1073/pnas.94.26.14930.
- Hayes A et al. Effect of whey protein isolate on strength, body composition and muscle hypertrophy during resistance training. Curr Opin Clin Nutr Metab Care. 2008 Jan;11(1):40-4. doi: 10.1097/MCO.0b013e3282f2a57d.
- Duarte NM et al. Intake of whey isolate supplement and muscle mass gains in young healthy adults when combined with resistance training: a blinded randomized clinical trial (pilot study). J Sports Med Phys Fitness. 2020 Jan;60(1):75-84. doi: 10.23736/S0022-4707.19.09741-X. Epub 2019 Sep 23.
- Pal S et al. Effects of whey protein isolate on body composition, lipids, insulin and glucose in overweight and obese individuals. Br J Nutr. 2010 Sep;104(5):716-23. doi: 10.1017/S0007114510000991. Epub 2010 Apr 9.
This is a good value for a high quality protein bar. Buying in quantity is a real money saver. I don't see this particular bar on store shelves, but I'm sure its cost would be about double if bought in singles, at retailers. Falvors are good-- better than most protein bars. (I bought the peanut butter and chocolate flavors.) I wish the sugar content was lower, and it seems there is a little grittiness from the sugar content. Otherwise, no complaints.
I like having these when i travel Or need something quick when meals Are unavailable. The combo of Carbs and Protein packs a little more punch Than an average Protein bar.
Tasty, Good pre-workout
This is my favorite pre-workout bar I like to have before hitting the weights. Not heavy in the stomach but gives me the fuel I need. Tasty too as Lucille Ball would say.
Love these bars. Good quick protein one the run. Buying more.
Excellent Pre.peri workout bar
The peanut butter is the better bar- taste better and less dry than the chocolate. On some days where mixing a drink such as Surge isnt convienant, the Finabars are excellant.
They are good as a preworkout. I feel great. I really like the chocolate than the other.
would buy them again
Finibars part of my daily routine
I think there awesome perfect before training in between meals a snack
Great snack and addictivly deliscious!
This bar is terrific. The macros are great, and it tastes great. It is even pretty filling - goes a long way. I am zigzag dieting right now, and on low-cal days, I'll have a bar or 2 to replace a meal or 2. High-quality calories, but not a lot of calories. Highly recommend this bar.
The Everything Bar
This bar has everything I need to fuel my workouts and recovery. Plus it is easy on the stomach and easily digestible. A definite priority for us older guys.
Delicious and Guilt Free
I’ve been eating these bars for years - since they first came out - and they’re nearly perfect! They’re incredibly delicious and packed with the best carbs and just enough protein to make a great pre workout and/or post workout meal.
Eat them every day
They are my midafternoon meal to be the bridge between lunch and dinner. I love them especially the dark chocolate.
i love the Bars-i just wish the redemption of points that i earn from purchasing them wasn't as difficult as curling my bodyweight.
Energy lasts for a long time. Peanut Butter Crunch is very delicious.
These bara are legit. I eat em before lifting and before/during skiing & hiking. One of the best tasting bars I've ever had period. Both flavors. The quick and slow release energy are great for any kind of workout. Highly recommend.
Go to bar for endurance adventures
I mostly consume this bar when doing a 8+ hour adventure. I enjoy the taste of the Dark Chocolate Crunch and never have stomach issues even when consuming multiple bars. I like the fact that it provides 16 grams of protein per serving. As a 60 + athlete I try to keep my protein intake up. This bar makes a convenient to go snack whenever and wherever.
Bike ride fuel!
My son and I both use this for fuel on our road bicycle rides. I’m a pretty decent rider but getting a bit older and am pretty heavy for a bike rider. He is a rock climber and an elite level cyclist. I use the FiniBar before my rides instead of a meal and it gives me great and lasting fuel and energy for a 1-2 hour ride. My son will do the same and then also bring another one with him when he’s going long. 3-5 hour rides. They’re the best for this application and we absolutely love them and highly recommend them!
I love the product however the shipping charge is exorbitant
Chocolate finibars are great!
The chocolate are great! The peanut butter is ok…